Click on the link below to open or print the Group Schedule:
Group Schedule / Sign In Procedure (View PDF)
|Adult Treatment||1:30 pm - 2:30 pm||MAKE-UPs ALLOWED|
|Anger Management||5:15 pm - 6:15 pm|
|Adult Education||6:00 pm - 8:00 pm||$60 PER SESSION|
|Adult Treatment||6:30 pm - 7:30 pm||MAKE-UPs ALLOWED|
|Adult Treatment||2:00 pm - 3:00 pm||MAKE-UPs ALLOWED|
|Adult Treatment||7:00 pm - 8:00 pm|
|Men's Treatment||6:00 pm - 7:00 pm|
|Women's Treatment||6:15 pm - 7:15 pm|
|Adult Treatment||7:30 pm - 8:30 pm||CLOSED|
|Adult Treatment||11:00 am - 12:00 pm||MAKE-UPs ALLOWED|
Schedule is effective June 1, 2017. Updated 8/16/17.
Cost: $50 per session.
Note: Adult Education is $60 per session.
Home Group: You must be on the permanent roster to attend a group.
Make-up Group: You may make-up a missed group in any of the groups that are designated “Make-ups Allowed.” Please arrive 15 minutes early to register and sign-in.
Note: We do not have a grace period, so plan accordingly. If you are late, you will not be permitted into group.
- We expect weekly attendance from all clients enrolled in our treatment programs. Each client selects a home group to attend each week. If you need to change your permanent home group, contact front desk staff @ 410-730-1333.
- If you miss your home group, your account will be assessed a non-refundable $20 administrative fee. There is no difference between a miss or calling to cancel. Please do not call to cancel.
- If you plan to attend an OPEN group to make up for previously missed group(s), you must arrive 15 minutes before group to be registered and processed.
- Progress and completion letters are an included service within reason. Please give us 5 business days to complete your request. Letters needing immediate processing will be charged a $25 administrative fee.
- You must fill out an application to receive a progress or completion letter.
- Copies will not be given to clients.
Group Sign-In Procedure
- Arrive at least 10 minutes prior to group start time for payment processing, and administrative issues.
- Ease of Payment:
- Check: Have your checks completed BEFORE arriving to the office (make checks payable to CAC).
- Cash: Have exact change, if not, it will be credited towards your account.
- Credit Card: You must pay for 2 group sessions at a time. A 2% service fee for credit/debit card processing will be added.
- Everyone must sign in neatly and personally greet the front desk staff. If we cannot read your writing, you will not get credit.
Arrive on time to every group. If you want to make-up the group you must attend an OPEN group.
Reminder: You must report on time. We do not have a grace period, so plan accordingly. If you are late, you will not be permitted into group.